Tom Mungham – Leading Significant Transformations and Culture Shifts
Tom Mungham, CEO, Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) talks about what it takes to make a Culture Shift by ensuring they have a Coaching Culture that lasts. Tom has taken the helm at AGCO during the pandemic. He has created a new executive team, taken on new lines of business and relied on the company’s Coaching Culture to support them through this significant change and upheaval without missing a beat! Tom will share what it takes to sustain a Coaching Culture through unprecedented times of change, how he uses a coach approach and how his organization prepares as they navigate through this Complex, Uncertain, Changing and Ambiguous (C.U.C.A.) World.
In this webcast we will help you answer the following questions:
- Do you have the right culture for the change ahead? How do you know?
- Do your leaders have the skills to lead in this new hybrid environment?
- How do you ensure a People First Approach and support your people to bring their best brains to work?
Join us to learn:
- How to use the Coach Approach to ensure a more engaged and energized workforce
- How to retain top talent using intangibles
- The secret sauce, key ingredients to a Coaching Culture
- Techniques to connect with the whole organization in a deep, authentic way
- Some of the ongoing challenges organizations face while building and sustaining a Coaching Culture